The Accounts office started functioning in October 2002 with two staff members. Today this department has six staff members from diverse backgrounds and rich experience in their field.
The Accounts Department provides support to the college in all financial and accounting matters. This involves the preparation of financial and management accounts, banking, fee collection and payment of salaries and suppliers.
- Salary process, payout and communication of bank transfers
- Advice on opening bank accounts
- Loan/Advance disbursement as per MEC policy
- Per-diem for business travel, seminars and conferences as per MEC policy
- Fee collection counters
- Tuition fee
- Hostel fee
- Transport fee
- Information regarding fee policy
- Information and documentation for availing bank loan
- Advising students on deferred payment terms
- Issue of NOC for permission to attend exams
- Issue of NOC if services are blocked due to non- payment of fees
- Refund of fees after approval and as per rules
We are located in AKZ 008
Office Timings: 8am to 6 pm, Sunday to Thursday
| Jaleel. P.M.
|Badar Al Sabahi
|Faiza Al Zadjali
|Nasser Al Battashi