Brief on Committee:
MEC Alumni Association is managed by a core-committee, hereby referred to as the Executive Committee for the MEC Alumni Association. The committee is presided by a Chair with a Vice-Chair, an Event Coordinator, a Secretary, a Treasurer and ten General Members. The Executive Committee may appoint from time to time special sub-committees from amongst its members and from among the members of the Association. All ex-students who have been part of MEC at various exit points are eligible for membership.
MAA members benefits:
• Access to the Sports Hall. (payment required from members)
• Access to the library. (a security deposit should be taken from the members when borrowing books)
• Limited seat availability for any seminars, workshops and conferences organised by MEC for MAA members.
• First priority for placement opportunities.
An Annual General Meeting of the Association is held every year not later than 12 months after the previous Annual General Meeting to transact the following business:
• To consider the annual report and audit statement of accounts
• To elect the present and other members of the Executive Committee.
There are other events that the alumni members participate in such as:
• Organized sports events
• Events conducted in MEC e.g. Quality Audit, Specialisation Day, Career Fair, Graduation Ceremony, etc.