The programme is designed to develop students’ knowledge and expertise in the area of Electronics Engineering. It enables the student to understand advanced principles of Electronics Engineering and their relationship to contemporary, real-world applications. The course also ensures that students are able to plan, execute and critically evaluate projects in Electronics Engineering and thereby improve their wider employment prospects.
An applicant to the programme will normally be expected to possess at least one of the following:
A minimum of a second-class Honours degree in Electronics Engineering
A relevant professional qualification of an equivalent level to a second-class Honours degree in Electronics Engineering
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English Language equivalent to IELTS Band 6.5 or produce an authorized letter from the institution of study that the medium of instruction was in the English Language.
No Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) will be given against modules in this programme.
All applicants will be subject to approval from the partner University and MEC
Required Documents for processing application
• Degree Certificate - Original (Attested by the MOHE ).
• Degree Transcripts -Full - Original.
• Documents showing CGPA or marks if it is not stated in transcripts.
• Work Experience Letters (attested by the Ministry of Manpower if issued by company).
• No Objection Certificate from employer (Directed to the Dean Of Middle East College).
• Higher Secondary School Certificate -Original.
• 3 Passport size photographs.
• Copy of ID Card/Passport.
• IELTS / Study Certificate stating medium of instruction.
• Application Fee 100/- RO (refunded if rejected).
The programme will provide wide career prospects for students who are acquainted and well versed in the latest technologies. It would meet the specific needs of the Communication industry, automotive industry, Embedded Systems, Biomedical industry, Automation and Control industry and academic positions in various government and private universities and colleges.